Since January 2023, all ZRC watches benefit from an international warranty (parts and labour) of 3 years from the date of acquisition indicated on your Warranty Card or on the internet. Watches that were sold before January 1, 2023 retain a warranty period of 2 years.
The ZRC International Warranty does not cover adjustments, and in any case excludes:
- Normal wear of buckles and straps
- Scratches to the PVD coating or silver oxidation
- The consequences of your watch ageing through normal use
- Any damage caused by inappropriate use (e.g. violent impacts, crushing, rough handling of the crowns, push-pieces and clasps) or an accident
- Any handling, disassembly or repair operations carried out by a third party other than an Official Retailer or ZRC Service Center shall render the warranty null and void.
The warrantee must be activated through internet and properly filled out.
If you directly purchase your watch through a ZRC Official Retailer, you will also be able to fill in the paper warrantee located in the “User manual” stamped with the Official Retailer’s shop but you will still have to activate the warrantee on internet.
It is not mandatory to attach the “warrantee certificate” in the event of a return since they are all log on our website.
The ZRC international warranty is only valid within the ZRC Network, on presentation of your Warranty Certificate, duly completed, signed and dated or on presentation of the digital warrantee format (email).